Just got home. This morning it was my first time to lead worship on a Sunday. Glad the congregation had a positive response. But most of all, it was all for Him. Can't wait to lead worship again, I am scheduled once a month.

We had a special speaker. A missionary from China for 9 years. Her name was Julie Fuentes, a Filipino but very well versed in Mandarin after all those years of mission in China. She really challenge me and continue to keep my focus on my long term calling. She was inviting me to join a short week summer exposure in China this summer 2005. I'm still considering it, because there is also a Palawan mission trip in April 2005 from Pastor Joedy. Probably I'll send my leaders to Palawan and go with some folks to China on summer. :)

Tonight I will be going to Banawe, Ifugao. I will be accompanying a friend to look for nice honyemoon spots for him and his wife. They'll be getting married on December. I always love the Cordilleras, the hike, the chill and the adventure! Be back on Wednesday evening. See yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment