Just finished watching "Big Fish" by Tim Burton. Nice movie. There was one scene where the twins Ping and Jing are introduced, before that was a ventriloquist and I learned that the language spoken by the ventriloquist was Tagalog.

This afternoon I was in the children's choir rehearsal. I really sucked playing the piano. I thought why did I gave in to the persuasion of my friend's mom to play. These singers are so good. I want this to get over with. That will be on Thursday.

Tomorrow's our annual youth banquet. It is done during the opening of classes. Hope there are lots of kids in there. Haven't looked yet at the expenses list which I am scared to look into. We decorated the hall with fiesta banderitas like the last year.

I'll be going to Banaue, Ifugao next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment