3AM. My back sags with weariness. I can feel it in my body. Just finished doing some projects. Lots more to do tomorrow. Today I was caught into a mental panic when I focused on my 3-month schedule in school/work/ministry. I'm having adrenaline rush in my brain right now. Looking at my carefully drafted schedule in the notebook even looks tiring already. Too much responsibilities. I thought to myself, 'What have I got myself into...'

To add to that restlessness, I got this idea in my mind of going to Singapore. Earlier this evening, someone at church shared the cheap airfare of Tiger Airways. Though I had already an idea of it, I never thought of going to the Planet Shakers Conference in Kuala Lumpur via Singapore until now. So, at a rough estimate, expenses would cost plus-minus P5000.00 only. If that idea would push through, it would be quite an adventure!

I want to sleep now but I got to wait for this 4MB e-mail to complete its upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment