It's 1 day after my birthday. It was Sunday. Same day as before. Had a little headache because the boys went to Starbucks Intramuros until 10PM. So I woke up pretty grumpy, and prepared for church. I'm song leading today and I thought, I would personally dedicate my worship as thanksgiving to God (isn't that ironic?). Mornings are not really my kind of time. So I lead worship. I quoted Psalm 103:1-5 and started with God is the Strength of My Heart in worship, and brokedown in holding tears at the first song. It was pretty embarassing. Moreover when I began singing the upbeat songs, I'm still teary eyed. Now I think of it I smile. But that time, I am so thankful of the abounding grace that God has showered upon my life. Truly His mercies are new every morning.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA PATRICK!!!
    YOUR LIFE IS SUCH A BLESSING...

    ReplyDelete