Today I preached at church. First sermon was quite pressured, just like first sermons every Sunday because it's the 'premiere' of your sermon, you get nervous. Second was smooth sailing. Praise God. I brought the tie but I failed to wear it, because I felt conscious about wearing it.. so pastor-like. It might also distract me from the message. In the afternoon we had Worship Class. I was pretty exhausted.

After the class, my family went to SM San Lazaro, parents went shopping at the supermarket. They go there every Sunday afternoon. And because of that, I was not able to control "panic buying". Lawrence, Brznf and I ate pizza at Chef D'Angelo and I bought to CDs from Praise. I thought of buying clothes before that, but I thought it was not really necessary.

Tomorrow, it's back to work. My boss is already looking for me. I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment