Today, traffic was so bad it was an hour and a half drive to Makati, plus it rained. I met a client San Lorenzo Village. And in their office I met a designer acquaintance who I referred in their company, he's doing great. He's also teaching Multemedia Arts in Benilde. He told me they are looking for more teachers and offered to refer me. I obliged. This may be the break I need from my current company. I really want to quit. Hope it works out. Could this be one of his tricks for me to settle on the good but not the best? My heart is longing to go to full time service but circumstances do not permit.

Today I learned from the office newspaper that the Philippines won the title for Miss International 2005 in Tokyo. Nice.

One hour after I would be teaching drums at church. Traffic was still bad. Arrived in Binondo 30 minutes late. Taught drums. Had dinner with one of my students, Daryl.

Fetched mom in supermarket. So we went home together. Dad is still in the funeral of his childhood friend.

Amazing race back on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment