Woke up 7AM today. Despite sleeping quite late chatting with new "found" friend. I had to finish my sermon and I did. I thought it was quite long that it might not fit in a 45 minute schedule. Anyway, I still have to finalize it. I missed the ball game of Lorenzo Ruiz Academy, I thought it was on one of the court locations, but they changed courts pala. And it was raining, traffic was bad, I hurried to church for cellgroup. Took my discipleship group to Philippine Christian Bookstore. Ate at McDonalds. Then went home. I learned that my youth's team lost. Bummer.

I am sad that things at youth ministry aren't going so good as before. But I guess it's just a season. Lord, help me. But life is good, sooo good :D Can't wait for the next week. I'm preaching tomorrow. I wonder if I would wear the tie the See sisters gave me on my birthday... hmm.

1 comment:

  1. Tampa Bay's 10: Blogging Hurricane Rita
    With Hurricane Rita bearing down on the Texas and Louisiana coasts, Tampa Bay's 10 has sent anchor Mario Diaz and photojournalist Adam Vance to report their firsthand experiences with the powerful storm and its ...
    Hi! You've got a great blog here! Keep it up....

    I have a new product launch site. It pretty much covers new product launch related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete