My notebook is showing signs that I need to format it soon. Last night I left the notebook to defragment by itself, and when I wake up I find it just 20% defragmented. I wanted to go to CD-R King in Glorietta from school this afternoon, but it closes early around 5:30PM that I couldn't make it. I'm itching to have it formatted. Even the iPod had not been playing this morning and last night because of a corrupt file according to windows. But I managed to fix it. Thank God.

+++

Today I had to wake up at 7:30AM to the repeated wakings of my mom. Hard to get up because someone kept me awake till 2AM :) Came at school at 10AM to work on my last paper for this semester in the library. Traffic is still bad, what's with these days? Chapelled at 11. Didn't realize yesterday was Teachers Day, so we honored the admin, staff and professors with prayer today. I was only able to greet Dr. Ayuk a "Happy Teachers Day." Had lunch with Emmanuel, Van and Ate Marilyn. Returned to library to really finish the paper, as I waited for Jo. They won the NT Drama Contest so they got the cash prized which they spent in Yellow Cab. So I had to wait a little more. But it's all good, 'cause I was able to finish the main content of my paper. We had to kill some time because she had to leave past the coding hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment