Acts 7: Discerning God's Timing

Acts 7:25, "And [Moses] supposed that his brethren understood that God was granting them deliverance through him, but they did not understand."

Many times we disguise our personal agendas as the will of God. Moses knew why he was who he was, where he was--the position and influence: to deliver his brothers from the slavery of Egypt. He knew God had plans for him. Often times we know we are called, yet we are not patient enough as God would want you to be. So we create fleshly means to meet divine goals. We settle for our Hagars than waiting for the son of promise. We go ahead of God. 

Lord, may I be in faithful anticipation of the great unfolding of Your plans in my life. Grant me that I discern Your will--to the smallest detail of what I ought to do and not do. Holy Spirit speak to me. Move through me that I may fulfill my lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment