Life update

It's eleven AM and my date with our YA group was just cancelled because our host was sick. Haven't been life-blogging lately because too loaded with stuff to do. School is nearing its end (March 9-13 is our last week) so paperworks are piling up. Plus I'm part of the band that's playing for our retreat next week. And I'm doing a video for our school's foundation concert the other week. Work is unimaginable. They are piling up because I procrastinate. There are times when I'm really bummed out to do work, but there are times when I would even stay up in the wee hours of the morning working them. Two good things from this experience: I get paid and I lose weight.

Ministry is doing better or balanced. Recently we had a planning session, which are months overdue but thankfully we're getting there, and I was reassigned to head our discipleship and small groups department, a new department created by Pastor Z, and the youth was assigned now to one of our youth leaders. Somehow there's a feeling of loss that I'm "giving away" the post, but I remember Dr. CQ said about this: see it not as getting promoted or demoted but stepping in or stepping out of a role, just changing hats. Could this be His move in preparing me for my future ministry?

Netty and I are doing great. We are in this phase of planning for the wedding and God has been faithful to both of our working hands. I already long for that day when we wouldn't part anymore after every date. It's as if we are already one. Of course there are low times but we work it out. I can't wait to be with her. Can't wait. Go around, see the world, build a life.

That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment