Day in the Life: Advance Valentines

1AM. In a few hours I will be off for Tagaytay for our semestral retreat. Past few days have been crazy because I'm involved in the retreat's band so we had to practice regularly. Not to mention the usual work load. It's baffling that since the start of the year or even a few months back I haven't actively sought projects to do, but they come by themselves. Indeed it's a blessing from God, that He faithfully provides. But someone told me this week I had to use my wisdom now in choosing my projects because the past few weeks have been crazy-crazy, I have been missing out on sleep. So this retreat is a welcome time for me to rest and reflect. And I still haven't packed my things yet because I'm procrastinating, blogging. :P

Yesterday, Netty and I had our advance Valentines date because Netty will be off to Bangkok for a hard-earned vacation. It was a simple but a lovely date. I gave her two gifts: a travelling pillow and a bag hook that she really liked. I'm glad she really liked it. We had dinner at the Power Plant and watched "Marley and Me" afterwards.

And then today, Netty surprised me at school. She gave me as a Valentines gift a goody bag of sorts: Ruffles Chips, Ferrero Chocolates, Brownies and Nuts--my favorite snacks, and a bag of multivitamins. It was very touching because it was so well thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment