After ASCM Retreat

Friday, February 13, 2009, ASCM 2nd Semester Retreat, Tagaytay City
“Dear Lord, thank you for this time, this opportunity that I can come before you once again. Thank you for your presence. Thank you for your unfailing mercy and grace.

My soul, do not forget this time when once again God has rescued you from your sinful nature, from the chains that has bound you. God has already broken them and set you free. He has given you a new spirit, a new heart. His message to you was to walk with Him, as simple as that. You were expecting some mind-blowing revelation? But simply put, “spend time with me. Walk with me.”

Lord, I don’t want anymore to be barely living this ministry life. I want to live it with passion. Indeed I am a son of God. I am called of God. I am called. I am anointed to preach the good news. Lord, direct my steps. Now that my future is once more brightened by your Marvelous Light.

Lord, teach me Your ways, and I will walk in Your truth. Give me a totally undivided heart that I may fear Your name. Purify my heart, cleanse me Lord I pray. Remove from me all that is standing in the way of Your love.

My soul, remind yourself that nothing, nothing, nothing will separate you from the Love of God.

Lord, let me walk straight towards You and never look back. My soul, never once more tell God that you are better far off if you have continued in your former life. Your God is the Almighty God. He is mighty, nothing is impossible to Him. He will lift you up, when you humble yourself. The Lord never abandons His children. And you are His child, you are precious in His sight.

Walk worthy. Walk worthy according to the calling that has been set before you. God has ordained your steps in His book even before your life has begun. Walk worthy because it is only by grace. You are walking on water by the grace that keeps you from sinking. It is only by grace.

My past will not dictate my future. What happened to me and what I did does not dictate my future. Let it be known to the deepest bowels of hell that I am a child of God. I am a warrior of God. I am not disqualified. I am still on the race. Lord, let me finish this race, by Your strength, by Your cause, I am Yours. I will make You proud Lord.

I am anointed by the Holy Spirit. I am empowered. I am covered by the blood of Jesus and nothing shall harm me. I will be a good husband to my wife. I will be a good and godly father to my children. Lord, preserve me and my family for Your glory. Yours is the glory alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment