This was my letter to SkyCable: (Please visualize a fuming and veiny head, gusto ko maging Hulk Hogan at ibalibag 'tong operator na ito...)

Greetings.

We are a SkyCable subscriber under subscriber name Lilia Cua Tan of xxx. I am deeply appalled by the rude service I received this afternoon, from your CAMANAVA SkyCable operator named Ruth.

We just came home from our lenten vacation and our cable service has lost some of its channels. So as a customer, I called your office to ask for assistance regarding this matter. I was then directed to call the CAMANAVA office for assistance, so I called. I talked to an operator named Ruth and was asking for assistance regarding our cable problem. She gave us some tips on how to restore our cable but to no avail. She told us your cable service cant do nothing and what we could do is too figure it out ourselves. During this conversation I was getting pissed off by the rudeness of her tone and in the manner of speaking to a subscriber customer. There was no direction in the conversation except more rudeness so I thanked her for the service and hanged up.

I called your main office again to ask for assistance, but they said I should coordinate with the CAMANAVA office, I let them know about the rude service I received and they apologized for it but they said I should really coordinate with the CAMANAVA office. So I called CAMANAVA again, this time another operator answered and gave the same unsatisfying solution, and scheduled us for a 2-3 day cable service for P220, which I obliged.

The fact of the matter is about your customer service, is Ruth the kind of person you put in the front line to talk to your subscribers? I am greatly shocked by her rudeness and lack of concern for your customers. I wish that you CAN do something about this. We are a legal subscriber ourselves just like the rest and we DESERVE a good service.

PATRICK TAN
xxx
Mobile: xxx
Landline: xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment