This afternoon, Brznf and I were supposed to go to Chiang Kai Shek College to ask for permission to allow us to conduct a small group in the campus. But last night, I felt God was impressing me to wait and to pray. And I did. How do you hear God's voice? Is it a literal voice? Telepathy? Is it intuition? I can't say, but God speaks in many ways, subtle ways, I just need to shut up.

I was supposed to join Brznf, Kim and Mimi at SM this afternoon, but I didn't made it, so much work... aarrgh!

Right now I'm doing some promotional ads for our Campus Ministry in CKSC. Even our entry isn't approved yet, I believe God will open door for his message to be proclaimed. Please pray for us as we venture into this new ministry... Actually this was not the first of our Campus Ministry... we had one last year, but it got short-circuit.

"Pray for me too, that God may open doors for our messages, that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ..." - Paul, Colossians 3:3

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen or heard from your bandmate - Raymond Shih? Where you create a webpage before? Does Raymond still does wedding hosting? Did Raymond do the hosting for your wedding free of charge or did he charge you a lot.

    - RS

    ReplyDelete