Where Do I Go From Here?

Camp is over. What's next? I still have hang-ups from the camp. Like there's nothing left to do after we got down to Manila. I think its just like that.

Picked up the pictures from camp this afternoon. Digital photo is really cool. Very clear, sharp, you can edit it before sending it to the shop. You can cut cost from the film. It's really great even if it's one peso higher than regular. After that I went to church in the afternoon for cellgroup and band practice.

I totally forgot it was Kim's graduation. Sorry Kim. I have no excuse... We'll, it was not on the planner so I forgot. By the book kasi ako e...

Got a letter from APCC (Asia Pacific Campus Challenge) regarding my enrollment for Campus Ministry on May. I need to pay my fees already. So much expenses. Starting next week before I leave for Baguio, I got into taking scuba diving lessons with Criz. I haven't got hold of the schedule yet. But if it will conflict with my short-course I have to back out.

We'll be moving to Libis Talisay (that's the name of our street) in Caloocan by June. Mejo may ka-probinsyano-an yung location namin - Libis Talisay, Poblacion, Lungsod ng Kalookan. To my surprise I will be living a few houses away from Mimi. First time I heard we're moving and we're moving near Caloocan City Hall and Caloocan Bethel Assemblies of God, I knew there is a big possibility I'll be living near her place. I'm quite happy about that. She was unbelieving. FYI, Mimi is a special friend I met during one of our leadership camps. I didn't know how we got close, but she's the only person I can pour out myself and withold nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment