48 hours till Camp Week...

The Youth Camp is now two days away... AIYS (Asian Institute for Youth Studies) is a month and a half away...

Youth Camp is two days away. I am excited for the youth who are coming up to Baguio. Personally my feeling about this is neutral... not so happy about the low count of young people who will participate (we're 21 this year, though higher than last year's 14), not all of the kids are going with us due to financial incapacity. As much as I want to take them all, I must set limits to my generosity. Am I too harsh?

On the contrary, like I said, I am very excited for the youth who are participating. Since our first ever youth camp last year, it made a big momentum in the youth ministry that should last til the next youth camp arrives. The kids bonded and some really became close friends. The atmosphere was an atmosphere of understanding and love for one another. I'm glad that the administration finally 'loosen the leash' on us and let us be creative in our own way.

21 is not bad that at all, we had a 50% increase from last year... I just pray God will continue to maintain that increase every year, it will be fine by me..

No comments:

Post a Comment