Just finished working on a "crucial" flash job for my boss...

Six hours ago I had dinner with my college friends at Teriyaki Boi G4. Che-che finally showed up after long months of AWOL, with a surprise appearance of her fiance (fiance na ba??) Kenneth. As usual late na naman si Bubu and JP. After that we went to Cable Car to play billiards. Na-revive ulit yung pagiging addict ko sa billiard nung last time na nag-trip kami nila Kent and Ethel na maglaro sa Coronado Lanes sa Greenbelt. Kahit chambero yung mga tira ko at panggulo lang ako.



Not even finishing the first game, I already got a text message from my PM (Project Manager) that they need me to do a 'rush' job. Actually earlier I commited to that meeting but that time I was still in Makati. So we finished the first game and I took a taxi and went home.

Along EDSA-Munoz, the taxi was hailed by a police checkpoint unit and searched the vehicle. They made me lift my shirt up checking if I kept a gun or something...

Tomorrow night, I will be meeting up with Criz for our scuba introduction lesson in Tayuman... daming gastos...

No comments:

Post a Comment