I'm back from school. The petition was not granted. We talked to the dean which is also a fellow Christian. But she said it is not in her authority to decide whether to permit us to do our cellgroup. Actually I learned that it was not really her call but the school president's. So later I will again be drafting a new letter addressed to Mrs. Joan Cotio, the school president.

I thank God for having a Christian dean in the school. Months before I knew she was the person to approach in this matter. She was cold at first, with a facade of firmness and uninterest in her face. But as we start to unravel our purpose she smiled and even commended us for doing it. Before she even tried to start a group herself, but she was strictly warned by the higher authorities. I hope I would not be seeing the last of her.

Does it suck? Yes, I'm frustrated and don't know how to react but just to keep silent and unapprochable, it's all inside. This wasn't the victory moment I came to expect. Did I think this would come very easy? No giving up yet. It's just me to internalize every missuccess as if I'm always inadequate and unworthy of doing such feat. But this too shall pass...

There is still a gleam of hope in this... The dean told us to talk to the president or schedule a meeting with her secretary to be exact. And that secretary is Brznf's aunt.

To God be the glory, the power and the praises. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment