Shifting Passions

During dinner, I discussed with my friend about my shifting passions...

At this point of my career, I feel I'm gradually losing my passion for design... the skill is still there, but my desire or pleasure of designing is slowly setting.

Years back, I was into digital music. I love doing it and was making money out of it. But when I learned and loved web design, and made easier money out of it, I lost passion of digital composing. The skill is there, just need some dusting, but the passion is not there. My contacts from my music career still call me if I still do MIDI stuff, but I'm done with it.

Now my passion for design is slowly setting. Passion is devotion, commitment and desire. A saying goes work is "work" if you stop enjoying doing it. So what's next for me? Ministry? Mission? Is it a shifting level of maturity? Is it shifting degree in spiritual connectiveness? Kenneth (ni Ethel): "O, baka sa susunod, pastor ka na a!..."

No comments:

Post a Comment