The scuba lessons this night was a reminiscent of my physics class back in highschool as my instructor, Rene Guttierez (Ney-ney for short) talked about density, bouyancy, Boyle's Law, pressure etc.. Imagine we'll be having a written exam on these before getting the license. I realized scuba diving is not that simple. It's all physics, chemistry and medicine...

I'm excited about shopping for scuba gears and equipments on Wednesday. I tried fitting the body suit Jennifer bought a few weeks ago which already didn't fit her. It's a Body Glove wet suit, I tried it and it fit... almost. It left some loose cloth at the underarms and crotch. Yesterday I went window shopping online for waterproof digital camera cases for my Canon A200. Imagine it cost around $180 roughly almost P10,000... of course I'm not buying it. I'll just borrow and take pictures with Enrico's digicam.

I made up a commercial in my mind about this experience... Scuba lessons: $xxx, Gears and Equipment $xxx... Being in another world under the sea... PRICELESS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment