I met Raymond Shih around 9PM at Starbucks Intramuros for a web project. Then we drove to Starbucks Madison Garden for the meeting. Raymond has a new Filipino-Chinese show in IBC 13 every Sunday at 10:30PM. Too bad I'm not watching it. FYI, Raymond is our vocalist in the band I once played to. The name of our band was a bit cheesy - Subsonic, like using Bevel in Photoshop.

I don't know how we came up with the name. I remember we had our share of laughs in inventing our band name: "No Name Band", "Hao Pao Pao", "Kalamansi Band", "Dudu and the xxx"... But these were the names we named ourselves as we grew: "Past Eight" and "Subsonic". We had good times, bad times. But it's all history. Actually, I thanked God that this chapter in my life is over. Now don't get me wrong. I love my peeps. It's a matter of priorities. It was eating my time for Him.

They still enter my circle of existence once in a while. I'm doing a web project for Raymond's show. I'm planning to join Criz's scuba lessons. I did a design project for Vida recently. Dudu's been bugging me with his missing keyboard. Mon-mon still wants to jam. Miss you guys...

The meeting was a bore. I haven't spoken much and the chocolate was too hot. I took short glances at the Purpose Driven Life I brought to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment