Grabe sobrang BASTOS ng nakausap kong SkyCable operator kanina, nagkaproblem kasi yung cable namin so I called the hotline. Imagine I talked to the most rude customer service operator. Her name is Ruth from CAMANAVA Skycable. At the start of the conversation, sobrang unconcerned and apathetic na yung tone ng voice nya kaya I can't help to be irritated. She said they can't do something about it, and just figure it out ourselves. As in. I wrote an e-mail to SkyCable to complain. I'm still nervy about the whole thing. I need justice...

Hay nako, kabababa ko palang ng Baguio...

It really pays off to complain for bad service. Last time sa Jolibee naman sobrang bastos nung lady cashier. Nagrekalmo ako sa main office ng Jolibee, ayun the Jolibee Tayuman manager called us apologizing, nasabon siguro.

No comments:

Post a Comment