Haven't blog for days. Very busy. Good and bad. Bad, I am losing time alone with God... Last Sunday I bought an Orange and Lemon CD "Strike the Iron Whilst It's Hot" I love their sound, fusion of 80's, 60's and acid... Wednesday, I learned that it was fasting day over at the office. Good thing I ate heavy breakfast before I came to office. Work is good. I enjoy it, I am unsure why, though unconciously it maybe I am experiencing a sense of being and significance as studies often say. For one, I like it because it kills time. I spend less money. I eat less, only during breaks (that means I eat a lot!) I don't have to talk too much. But driving to and from office I don't like specially in the area... Today, went to school, our professor today taught in video because he was somewhere in Ukraine this time... Before that I went to my friend's mom's office to deliver work and collect fees. And I was again probed for still not having a girlfriend, and my face just sank. Because I'm tired of making up reasons, in the end I said, "Perhaps it's not yet time, but I believe me I am getting impatient." Which became a long mind-conversation and destructive reflection with God... After school I met my family to visit my cousin who was a victim of a hostage crisis receiving multiple stab wounds... Saturday, we had carecell at Johann's place, and he cooked for us, he just finished his culinary certification for this culinary course in Singapore on January '06. And Chubby his Chow-chow already grew so big and cute (just don't smell him), he looks like a lion now.

What am I doing? I should be sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment