Today I had a better day. Things are looking up :D In our Missions class we had a speaker, Tita Nene, a Filipino missionary in Israel. She brought some props from Israel, this one, a thornbush, which its pointed thorns pierced the head of Jesus during his passion. She also showed us a fruit from a locust tree, which looks like sampaloc or tamarind (which John the Baptist feasted on with honey in the desert, all along I thought it was locust as in grasshopper). It was an uplifting experience hearing how God's Word is being fulfilled in Israel, signifying that His return is definitely near. What a marvelous day it would be.

Earlier I took my laptop to ASUS service center. I was very impressed with the service. For weeks now my DVD-RW can't read and write CD. I called them last week and they told me I had to have my original receit and warranty card, which I already lost. But nevertheless they asked me to bring it there for inspection, and I got a great favor. They replaced the hardware without receit and warranty card! They temporarily replaced it with a DVD-ROM/CD-RW and will replace it with a new DVD-RW in a few months as they still have to order it overseas.

Classes today were great. In Old Testament survey, hearing Ma'am Marcia tell and reflect on Bible stories is always a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment