First day at work. They asked me to come by 11AM, cause the car of Kuya Raymond, our senior graphic artist, is color-coding today. I came at 10AM, he's already there too. I had a hard time looking for parking. Everyone in the office is asking me if I'm part of Book of Hope now, I didn't know how to answer that, because I'm working part-time. Kuya Rodel is the funny guy.

I really wanted to work in an office environment for a change, and it sure is a change. In the office you are able to focus on work, which at home you cannot do because there are a lot of distractions. So I had a productive afternoon. And since I have no sense of time in my previous work, it wasn't a deal for me to stay later than 5PM. But everyone is already leaving and no one will lock the office. So I was the second to the last person, who would lock the door, who left.

I had much more stress driving than working at the office. It was so traffic and I am new to the area. So I was so tense not to make a wrong turn or get lost. I came home with strained legs because of stepping between the gas and the breaks.

When I got home I received a news that my cousin, my aunt's daughter, became a victim of a hostage and got multiple stab wounds. There was this snatcher who was pursued by the police this morning and randomly pick a hostage to defend himself. Her lung was punctured. But she is safe now recovering in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment