Yesterday was the weirdest day.

My dad got a new (not really new, a first hand) car, a space wagon a few days ago. I got to drive it last Thursday night. Until now, I still experience headaches driving it. Because it was so large and bumpy. On the other hand, These past few days I sleep later that before which could also trigger those headaches.

I had been itching to buy this phone, a Sony Ericsson K750i. And yesterday I finally got it. Also got a Sun sim.

Practice last night was a little weird. I cannot feel the 'kick' to the confusion of my bandmates. Really weird. Perhaps, I noticed that my voice is different. I could'nt reach the high notes.

God is really good AND faithful, my freelance work is going healthy.

Today I had devotion, even though I already woke up pretty late (around 11). But still managed to dwell on His Word.. I am so pumped up reading Jeremiah and John. There is joy and peace, His Word is alive!

Jeremiah readings:
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 'You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. Jer 29:11

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness. Jer 31:3

"Then the virgin will rejoice in the dance, And the young men and the old, together, For I will turn their mourning into joy, And will comfort them and give them joy for their sorrow. Jer 31:13

"Set up for yourself roadmarks, Place for yourself guideposts; Direct your mind to the highway, The way by which you went. Return, O virgin of Israel, Return to these your cities. Jer 31:21

No comments:

Post a Comment