Today I drafted my schedule on paper and I realized that I had so much dead time at hand. Book of Hope Philippines finally called me regarding my job application two weeks ago. But today I sense that I will focus on campus ministry for the next few months. So I became half-hearted to fully commit as full time staff in Book of Hope. So I e-mailed them asking for cancelation, but they still asked me to come over even as a part-time which was cool for me. I will be starting next week for 2 days a week. I will be working on type-setting the English Book of Hope into Tagalog versions. I can sense that this work will be rewarding. I just pray that 2 days a week of work would be enough to meet the deadlines.

The campus ministry gig is getting clearer and clearer as the day goes. Ate Merla is coming over by February, and she's also visiting from Ilo-ilo City on December for our initial planning with Kuya Sur. These are exciting days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment