Woke up today pretty early cause I slept early. For the past days I've been back to sleeping late again. It's better waking up early. So I was able to have devotion before I did anything today. School's been up and busy. I have a meeting today in APCC, because for a while I wanted to join their team but I'm not so sure now because I feel that is not what God wants me to do.


One of the most embarassing moments of my young adult life. Last Saturday, I drove the new car to church. On the way out, I always go up to this steep ramp. The car had some problem in the gas, and my dad reminded me to heat up the engine for at least 10 minutes. But because I'm hard-headed and too excited I took it out after 5 minutes. So when I tried to go up the inclined road, the engine died halfway and started sliding down. I managed to lift the handbreak and tried again and again to start the engine but failed. I was profusely sweating because I was nerved-out and it was a hot afternoon. And everybody in the neighborhood was like looking at me wondering why i stopped for almost an hour. I called my dad to help me, and to add to my loser-moment, when my dad drove the car on the ramp, it went straight up in single try. After that my dad took the car to a shop and the problem was fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment